News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Questions on 42mm Red Dot Model 106.21.07

Started by Watch Weaver, August 31, 2016, 01:07:53 PM

Watch Weaver

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but own several vintage Zodiac watches. I recently acquired a 42mm Quartz Red Dot diver. Model number 106.21.07. Does anyone know the potential value?  I looked on eBay, but could not find any listings past or present. 

dmh

I think they are only worth about $35. I'd be glad to pay that for yours and can send paypal today.
LOL Just kidding! They are worth a little more than that.

I don't follow them at all, but I do pick one up every now and then. Yours is the largest version of 3 and the most desirable. They are pictured in the 1996 catalog. Join the VZ team(which I highly recommend) and you can see them all.

The last one I sold was missing the bezel. Sold a little over a year ago for $109.

And just for reference, I sold this one about 21/2 years ago for $259. This one had an original bracelet and looked like a new watch. Super nice.

On  ebay search for " Zodiac red point" . You will find more than one in recent completed items.

In spite of all the free information I have just shared with you, my $35 offer still stands. LOL

Best,
dmh

Blubarb

dmh is spot on in all but one thing, his offer to you - I will offer you $40 but you pay shipping to Australia. :-) Actually, I wouldn't mind a nice example of a black dial red point. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign