News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf

Started by winston, September 02, 2009, 11:54:03 AM

winston

I have a Zodiac Sea Wolf with out the original band. It was bought in a Military PX in 1967 I believe. I had a full cover strap made for it which I will keep, as a rigger in a chute loft made it for me.
I do have some Hamiliton pocket watches I collect ( Rail road specials lever set ).
If someone would like this watch for a project I will provide it at no charge.
It has set since I came back from the military .
I have trouble posting a picture here, not sure why. I can email a recent photo if you like.
There is some history that goes with the watch and where it has been.
floydoleary@comcast.net

Winston
FYI
I would like this to go to a forum member. This could be a first project, or a low budget person that would like to start collecting and restoring Sea Wolf watches.

Butch

Hi Winston,

I would love to have your watch and to restore it for my collection. Quite a few of my watches are from the original owners and I love having a story behind the watch in my collection.

Thx, Butch
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

ChrisG

Wiston, if the watch is still available, I would love to get a crack at restoring it.

Thanks for the kind offer to all here.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign