News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Finally found a Champion band

Started by Sea Wolf, September 04, 2009, 03:36:48 PM

Sea Wolf

Purchased this watch on the bay for the band mostly, but I am really looking forward to the GMT watch as well.
Now my Sea Wolf orange, black and now GMT can all share this nice band.  

webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

davec73

congrats!! that is a heckuva looker.  Nice change of pace from a Seawolf too.  Love the colors of the bezel.

jon p

seawolf---great find,original champions hard to find and expensive.NICE GMT ! when i got my gmt i thought i would just slap on an 18mm band real quick--WRONG!!!! my gmt is 17mm and i had to gind metal off the ends of the band for it to fit. i assumed it was the same size as my seawolf.the aftermarket band i put on it had straight ends so it wasnt too much work.   JON P

JDS (Ohio)

Congrats!  I actually had that same one in my watched items, but backed off because I didnt' think I could get the bezel fixed or replaced (and there was a NOS one like it on the bay a few months ago - shucks!).  Looks like a keeper to me.
John

jon p

yeah-the bezels are very scarce! a friend had a gmt missing the bezel and about 6 months ago i won the bid on a grey/black one for him at $38.00.used but perfect condition.man, he couldnt get the money out of his pocket any quicker!!  JON P

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign