News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

GMT Pepsi Bezel

Started by stlenney, September 18, 2009, 09:21:45 PM

stlenney

Hi Everyone

New member here. So far the only Zodiac I have in my collection is from the past decade, so I'm trying to get it in this group's good graces by owning a vintage Zodiac. I'm looking for a GMT, preferably with the pepsi bezel or the all black bezel.  Does anyone know of any for sale anywhere? I've beenlooking on several forums and haven't been able to track one down yet. Thanks for any tips.

Butch

There are 2 for sale this week on eBay. One has a black and gray bezel and the band. I do not recall if they ever made an all black bezel GMT though. They did make the red and blue one. And then of course the metal bezel earlier models.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

stlenney

Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna have to seriously consider the black/grey bezel, I just hope to find the blue/red bezel one day.

Butch

Here are the only enamel bezels I can find.

Sure you are not interested in a metal bezel GMT? I may have one ijn two weeks that a friend wants to sell.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign