News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Surprise bonus in job lot. Does anyone have any information please

Started by ster, July 16, 2019, 07:58:08 AM

ster

Hi all
Please forgive me as i am new to the world of Zodiac. i recently bought a number of watches as a job lot because there was one amongst them that i knew my husband wanted and amongst them was this Zodiac in its original box and whilst simple i quite like its understated look so began to look into the brand and found you all  :sm3

All ive managed to find out so far is that it is from around 1970 and i believe it to have a reference of 522.508 according to a list of case numbers kindly posted by a member on another thread on here. The watch appears to work but has apparently been stored for quite some time so a service is needed. This watch was a surprise bonus  and effectively cost nothing to acquire so the cost to service i believe would be worth it as it will remain in my husbands varied watch collection but i would love to know a little more about it if possible. Thanks in advance

Butch

Not much to offer I'm afraid. It is a manual wind dress watch from the 70's. Probably not worth much to any collector.

I like its look too! Definitely get it serviced before wearing it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

ster

Just found this one on ebay in japan which seems to be the same in a different colour option listed as ref 523.508 which looks a bit pricey to me at 900 US dollars  :o and there appears to also be a similar one with a round rather than lozenge shaped dial but can find no more than that.

Thank you for your input

:#Rulz

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign