News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New member introduction

Started by VinSW, February 03, 2020, 01:01:16 PM

VinSW

Hi everyone, My name is Jim ,my screen name is VinSW, and live in Washington State,USA.
  I have two  1960's Seawolfs(or is that Wolves). My first one is currently with BWG and is almost done being serviced.:)
  I also just purchased a Zodiac Incasecurit Hermetic off ebay and will be receiving it this week.
  Some of my other interests in addition to vintage watches include Hydroplane racing, boating and restoring vintage outboard motors.
  Zodiac watches got my attention in a rather different way. I watched the movie" Zodiac" based on the true story of the San Francisco area killer from the mod 1960's- mid 1970's. In the film the detectives are questioning their prime suspect at his workplace. The detectives notice a Zodiac Sea Wolf  on his wrist and ask to see it. The watch is shown close up. I saw the SW and thought "I gotta get one of those"(or 2 so far).
   I am very glad i found this forum.
   A big thanks to Butch,moderators and our members who participate in this informative website.
Jim
Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

Butch

Welcome aboard! It is Sea Wolfs. interesting tidbit on that movie, I was consultd on it and a member here loaned them the watches. I forget who that was though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Cobber

VinSw, welcome!
I whole heartily encourage you to post often regarding current and possible future Zodiacs.  Forum members here love to help regarding thoughts on condition, authenticity and frequency of observed availability.

Butch, I never knew that!  I guess you learn something new everyday. 

Here's something some people may not know;

The Sea Skate is better looking than the Sea Wolf! 

It's true, I just did a google search on the Sea Wolf and Sea Skate fish and egads, it's not even close. 

Sea Wolf

I often wonder where Butch was in 68/69  :dh
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jmh86325

VinSW

Quote from: Sea Wolf on February 03, 2020, 09:01:09 PM
I often wonder where Butch was in 68/69  :dh

It sure wasn't me  as i was in Jr. High School. Too young to go to Woodstock.
Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign