News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Havn't been here in quite some time ..scored 2 nice Seawolfs with boxes etc

Started by VinSW, February 01, 2021, 02:38:34 PM

VinSW

Last time I was on this site was in 2020. Then covid hit,luckily I have not got it,got a vaccine, but had forgotten my password. I just got back on today.
Since I have been gone, I bought 2 Sea Wolves, both off ebay complete with box's,papers everything! Both came from the estates of the original owners. One is being serviced as we speak by BWG, I think that is how we refer to him. I have been keeping him busy.
Question: One if them has a bakelite bezel, when did Zodiac  switch from metal to bakelite? See photos. That would give me some ideas when it was made,unless there is a receipt in with the paperwork that came with the manuals and boxes. I will look when I get home. BWG did say,I scored to get all that, especially a one owner . I know,eBay's a crap shoot,I've been fairly lucky.
Glad I took the time to get back on here.I have been reading "Collecting Vintage Zodiac Watches" by our member. Any ideas on dating the bezel date issue would be great!
Thanks and stay safe out there!
(Wow..It worked got the screengrabs to stick of the SW and box I asked about)
Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

VinSW

Butch,thanks for the timely reply. Your reply beat me home,I will look for a receipt I believe was included with the  complete SW box,manuals etc.     I'm going to be boxing up the watch and bracelet  to send to BWG when I get 2 of mine returned from his awesome servicing. Sure am glad I found him! Sure am glad I took the time to get back on this site! Regards,VinSw in  Washington State
Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign