News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Post your SSW pics >:D

Started by 2500M_Sub, November 12, 2009, 10:27:48 AM

2500M_Sub

New around here but I have a few Vintage Zodiacs. Here are my 75 ATM SSW redone by Jack at IWW and my 1000M SSW who will go to the spa someday  ;D.

Regards,

Ren

Sea Wolf

NIce Zodiacs!

What band is on the 1000M SSW?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

2500M_Sub

It is from a Casio sub clone. I had to modify the ends so it would fit in the short lug space. I no longer have that band on the 1000M. I have a very similar looking generic rubber strap that I again had to modify to fit the spacing.  Wish they would have made the spacing slighter longer to accomodate a variety of straps. So I just use a dremel and shave down some of the rubber on the lug end side of the band.

Regards,

Ren

jon p

8) 8) 8) welcome to the site! those are a couple of NICE ones for sure.  JON P

cmoy

NICE SSW's!  I only have one...

JDS (Ohio)

Looks like Jack did a great job on the 75 ATM!  Did he have to do anything with the minutes chapter crystal decal?  Here are mine:

75 ATM on a 19mm NOS Sub Tropic, which matches the ones seen in catalog shots

Same 75 ATM SSW, but on a brushed Watchadoo.

On the "industrial chic" bracelet it arrived on from the UK

100 ATM SSW

One of these days I might be lucky enough to get hold of a chronograph like chris', or one of those with the multi colored bezel inserts that I've seen a couple of times.
John

sfglenrock

My first post here and my first Zodiac...

Ultra-Vintage

Here's mine, the first Zodiac that I ever purchased and still a frequent wear watch for me.  It is on a black crocodile band with white stitching, and has a zodiac watch buckle.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign