News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

What type of Zodiac is? Looking for a bracelet.

Started by djasek, December 16, 2009, 11:12:51 AM

djasek

Hi,
I just bought this Zodiac but I don't knou the model. Does anybody knows it?
I am also looking for a new  bracelet for it.
Thanks

jon p

:o looks like the SST highbeat movement.is the bracelet too short for you? i have a RADO with this type bracelet attachment that i have looked for years for a replacement to no avail! aftermarket bracelets arent made to fit. i bougt mine without knowing thr bracelet was messed up--now i have a watch i cant wear.maybe some day! all i can suggest is keep searching ebay-never know what might turn up.   JON

djasek

Hi,
the bracelet fits ok, the problem is it's damaged because is very old. I have already bought a new one on Ebay but is two tone, will see. I will post pictures later. Thanks. David

jon p

:o 8) that is great to hear-you are very lucky to find a bracelet that quickly!two tone should look fine on the watch-at least you can wear and enjoy it now. looking forward to the pics. JON

britney91

I think  the bracelet of that watch is already old. Though they are perfect for each other, you can easily notice that the bracelet is vintage. Also, gold are too flashy and formal, it would choose outfits to go along with it.
My perfect charms.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign