News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

White Dial SeaWolf

Started by Gary, January 18, 2010, 07:49:58 PM

Gary

Hello everyone.....I just noticed a white dial Sea Wolf on e-bay #270517672417.  Any opinions on the item?....Gary

davec

really nice one, and bidding will be fierce.

Butch

It already is fierce it seems.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

NICE ONE for sure. i have always liked the white dial and black hands-it is the best  combination for my old eyes to see. i know who is selling this and it IS RIGHT!! i would guess it goes for at least $300. same seller just sold a BEAUTIFUL 70s gray plastic bezel SW for $223.00, ALL the watches he sells are top of the line.

Gary

Jon...Interesting bidding note on that 70s gray bezel SW for $223........The last 3 minutes of the bidding that watch took off like wildfire.  It looked like there were a number of people with their fingers "on the trigger(mouse)" literally at the very end.  It appeared from the bid log that the winning bid came in during the last 10 seconds of the bid process....Gary

jon p

yeah, it sat for a long time at about 125.00 and then went wild. it WAS well worth 223.00 cause the new owner had no worries with the warranty and no " fixin up " money to put out. the guy selling it is a zodiac repair expert AND he collects zodiacs.

Butch

All that last minute activity is because most of us use Snipe programs to throw our bid at an auction in the last few seconds.

Gary

Butch, I just became aware of Snipe programs just last week (I'm relatively new to the e-Bay world).  However, I figured something like that was going on.  Can you recommend a good Snipe program or do you just go with the 1 click bidding process that e-Bay offers?....Gary 

Butch

Not really. I have tried two and am currently using Auction Defender.

Gary

Thanks Butch, I appreciate it....Gary

Gary

The white dial Sea Wolf that we were discussing went for $372.50 on e-Bay....Gary

Butch

Low price for one with a band and serviced w/ warranty.

jon p

this sellers watches are THE best available bar none! that really was a very reasonable price for what it was.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign