News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Super Sea Wolf on e-Bay

Started by Gary, January 26, 2010, 03:12:19 PM

Gary

I'd like to get some opinions regarding item #290395663746 (Super Sea Wolf) on eBay.  Any input would be appreciated.  I thought the day/date window was particularly striking.  Thanks!  Gary

Butch

It will probably go for more money any any of us are willing to pay for it?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Gary

Butch....Great point.  The bids on Sea Wolves of all types on e-Bay have been going through the roof lately.  What gives?....Gary

jon p

8) looks good--you dont see many of these for sale. is the orange day/date original? i am going to watch it to see what it goes for--i would guess around 4-5 hundred.

Butch

Yes, that appears to be all original. The problem with them, like the Astros, is finding crystals for them.

browndogken

If you can afford buy one, you can probably afford to have a crystal custom made, LOL.

Browndog

Butch

While I do take your point, not really, as the minute chapter is a decal under the glass. Or are you saying you know someone that can do this?

Nalu

The orange day-date is original. I wasn't sure about the crystal - looked smudged more than damaged to me. I missed the end of the bidding, thought the sale price was pretty fair. The SSW was one of the better watches to use this style of case and the others generally go for more than this.
Searching for a Zodiac Libra!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign