News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

zodiac gold point

Started by jon p, February 19, 2010, 08:01:48 AM

jon p

>:( >:( >:(guys, take a look at #320466413836 on the bay. i think 325.00 is high so i have made 2 offers. the seller will not respond to offers below his asking price as he is supposed to. i give up!! it is really nice, what do you all think of it. am i being too cheap!? is this watch worth the buy it now?  JON

Yankees76

Depends on how much you like it. I think it's worth $325, though personally I wouldn't pay that much for it (not my favorite looking watch).

Sweet find though!

Butch

I'm with you Jon, I don't like it THAT much.

As some of you are aware, I am not a fan of owning a 90's watch. Simply because there are no parts for them, the crown and stem is a one piece part, and always goes bad if you wear the watch a lot.

It shore is purty though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

TJW

I like the look of the watch...however, if the guy isn't responding to reasonable offers(or even not so reasonable) it makes me wonder about what his communications would be like in the event of a return or transaction issue.  Probably a bit much on the price anyway.

Melmoth

Hi John, This one is a mid sized model, so around 250 would be my max on this one. If it was a full size the asking would be ok. I'd hold off on this one, 100 bucks more would probably get you one of the 90's  7750's, just my 2 cents.

jon p

melmoth--i agree 100%. i offered 180.00, and the seller wouldnt respond. my offer is ALL it is worth to me. it has been on for MONTHS now and looks like no one else will pay that buy it now either. it is nice, but not 325.00 nice! JON

Sea Wolf

That is the mid sized model.

I asked a simple question to the seller long ago, zero response.

YMMV
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign