News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Estimate value on this Sea Wolf

Started by dawej, February 27, 2010, 11:03:57 AM

dawej

Got an offer to buy this Sea Wolf, not sure if its a good deal for me.

Saw a similar (190375993688), guess i could wait and see how that one ends, but its still not exactly the same model.

$300 (including shipping).

What do you think?

Dont have better pics, waiting for some hi-res photos before i decide...

Butch

Sorry, this is unclear to me. Are you saying that you have an opportunity to by the pictured watch for $300? If so, and the band fits you, buy it. If that is your watch and you were offered that price, I would hold out for more money if you do not HAVE to sell it.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

i would give 300.00 for this one -- has it been serviced? i noticed it has a bracelet extender added so it must be missing some original links. the extenders are a great fix for a  short band,and they are available on ebay. i really love the white dial with original black hands. would love to see more pics.  JON

dawej

I was offered to buy this watch, but i wasnt completely sure about the price etc. But after reading your answers i have decided to buy it.

According to the seller it runs great but "could probably use a service soon". Some scratches on the crystal and bezel, but that just make it look nicer, right?  :)

In what price range are we talking about for a service on a watch like this?

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign