News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Astro 2000 in Seattle

Started by Yankees76, March 03, 2010, 11:35:39 AM

Yankees76

If anyone is from the Renton/Seattle area, there's a blue Astro 2000 for sale there for the low price of $150.

I've contacted the seller and he's forwarded pictures to me and it's looks mint (he claims NOS - bought as a gift that was never given). However in the process of working on shipping and payment, he would only accept Western Union or Moneygram, which doesn't work for me (Nigerian 419 scams come to mind).

He could be legit, but I'm not going to risk it for soemthing that to me seems to good to be true.

If you're local though and could meet him, this could be a steal!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/jwl/1623710955.html

Contact is mobennett2008@yahoo.com - name is "Morrie".

jon p

sounds like a possible w.union scam--NO NO NO!!!! any one who wont accept paypal etc is a red flag to me.

Yankees76

Exactly, which is why I bailed.

At first I thought it might be an older guy who didn't know the value of his watch. Still might be, but I would only meet up local and I'm on the other side of the continent in a different country...  ;D

Sucks too because this is one watch I was keeping an eye out for, at at $150 I nearly fell over scrambling to send this guy note about it...

Again he could be legit  and someone local could take advantage of a great deal on a never used Astrographic.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign