News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

nice SW no date white dial

Started by jon p, March 04, 2010, 10:32:28 AM

jon p

8) ;D guys.please take a look and get back to me ASAP. ebay # 190375993688. looks VERY NICE and appears all original. bezel in beautiful shape and i love the date- less white dial wiht original black hands with all lume present. back of case has not been polished to death still has brush finish ans deep lettering. i am not sure about bracelet-dont think it is original--cant figure out the "button" at the end of clasp. seller states it has been "serviced", running good, fits 7.5 + inch wrist.  PLEASE GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION, i AM bidding on this.    JON

Butch

You and everyone else! I fell out of contention when it went over $200 though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

butch--what is your opinion of the overall condition of this? is it better than average? what about the bracelet? it looks like the bidding is getting a little steep.  JON

Butch

I would have bought it, but I am a cheap SOB. The condition is better than most I see. I have not seen a ZODIAC clasp like that, but think it real.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:( :o WHEW!! it sold for 365.00--too steep for ME!  oh well, there will be another one some day.

Yankees76

Too bad!

All the Zodiac huers out there are making it harder for the rest of us to get our hands on these without selling bodyparts.  ;D

Gary

Absolutely...Even the broken ones are going for what I would regard as top dollar!...Gary

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign