News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New (to me) Zodiac Sea Wolf - cushion case

Started by JDS (Ohio), March 08, 2010, 08:28:34 PM

JDS (Ohio)

Quick and dirty photo, but I'll post more when I get a chance.  This certainly appeared to be nearyl NOS as the seller claimed.  It's at the local watchmaker now, getting a good COA.

Butch, or anyone else, any information on this model will be appreciated, I thought it is 1970-ish.  I think I need a new strap for it, any suggestions as to what would be correct for the model?

John

TJW

Don't know anything about it, but what a nice looking watch!  Congrats!

davec

hey John,

that's a beauty, never seen one with a blue dial before.  My guesstimate is mid to late 70's, towards the end of the glorious Zodiac run.

here's mine, pic posted before,

Wonder if Butch has a catalog scan anywhere.

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

JDS (Ohio)

Quote from: davec on March 08, 2010, 11:17:41 PM
hey John,

that's a beauty, never seen one with a blue dial before.  My guesstimate is mid to late 70's, towards the end of the glorious Zodiac run.

here's mine, pic posted before,

Wonder if Butch has a catalog scan anywhere.
I'll have to check for his catalog shot, I missed that one earlier.  I think the hands on yours are in better shape than mine, mine has some pitting on the hour hand.  I ordered a dark blue tropic (no basket weave) for it.
John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign