News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Bought a Sea Wolf Yesterday!

Started by neth, May 03, 2010, 01:21:50 PM

neth

I was at a watch fair yesterday, selling of some of the "overstock" in my collection. On the table of the guy two tables next to me at the end of the day (!!!!!) I found this Zodiac Sea Wolf, for a ridiculous price! Low that is, and as the Sea Wolf has been on my wish list for a long time I happily bought it!

It does need a new dial but those are available on the bay. Just not with day and date aperture, that's kind of a shame. But you can't have 'm all, can you?

I guess its mid 1970's? I personally love the acrylic bezel inlay and the hands. It has a date quickset via pushing the (signed) crown witch I think is pretty strange for a divers watch... It is also still on its original strap.

Anyway, enough said, here a picture I took with my iPhone, after I cleaned it up a bit I will post another and after there is a new dial on it again.

Sea Wolf

Congrats on the Sea Wolf!

I have an orange Sea Wolf and the dial was much worse than your and had it serviced by BWG and you can
hardly see the spotting any longer.

It would be a shame to lose the day/date with a replacement dial.

Good purchase for sure  ;D
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

TJW

Very nice...I love those shovel hand Sea Wolfs...Is that a blue dial or is it black?  The bezel looks really good!    TJW

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign