News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

my first vintage zodiac

Started by graywhaleman, June 01, 2010, 10:07:39 PM

graywhaleman

greetings, forgive me for posting under watch stories as i think this is where i should have posted. i just purchased a red dot tu-tone chronograph and know very litle about it. it looks like a daytona with screw down pushers and is powered by a 7750 movement. does anyone know if the gold is solid or plated and what the approx value is? i am hoping i did not overpay. thanks in advance for any help. steve

Sea Wolf

Welcome aboard!

Info on your watch:
W44063313A
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT
(Red Point)
Water Resistant to 100 Meters
Retail:  $1,095.00

Stainless steel case, Gold-plated bezel with tachymeter scale.  Automatic mechanical chronograph movement.  Seconds, 30-minute and 12 hour counter.  Screw-in crown.

Very nice watch you have.  If you had it properly serviced by Butch's watch guy, it would look brand new.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

graywhaleman

sea wolf, thanks for the timely info. i was hoping it was not plated and may have over paid but i like the watch. this is a great site and i am glad i found it.

Butch

The plating on that model was 18K. Today they sell for anywhere from $500-$1,000, depending on condition.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

;D NICE ONE !! let BWG work it over for you--you will not believe the difference. it is in VERY nice condition now, you made a great find that is a nice part of zodiac history.  JON P

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign