News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SW redial

Started by jon p, July 26, 2010, 02:50:21 PM

jon p

:o take a look see at ebay ## 370407569994,  a real example of a redial. note they deletion of "sea wolf" on the dial, and check out the weird small size font of the numbers in the marker triangles. not a bad watch BUT NOT at 350.00. i wonder why the redialers cant get the size of the mumbers correct!?

Butch

That redial is wrong in so many ways...

I personally worked with a redialer about 8 years ago on the SW dials. It took us months to get the first one done right, and then we had 4 more different SW dials to go when he went out of business. So many of the dies are lost now, the paint is not the same today nor is the old paint available, and the fonts are all but impossible to get right today. And of course, Tritium is not available. You can forget about a cursive Glorious redail, trust me on that one.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:'( :'( butch, tks for the info! take care of those pristine original dials.   JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign