News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

what year is my Zodiac datographic watch help please

Started by coxey2000, August 16, 2010, 05:16:35 PM

coxey2000

So I found this watch in a house that they were going to take down. I was there to get wood so I was goin  threw a wal and found a red box so I opened it and found this watch.so I been looking for the year on it and its been about a year so i was hoping that you guys would know. so on the back of the watch has a numbers (1782058). On the band it is a Kreisler and says, stainless back. So i called zodiac today and they got bought out so they dont know. please help

TJW

Are you serious?  You found this in a wall!!!?  Incredible.  That is a sharp looking watch.  I'll take a wild guess and say early 70's because of the style of box, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  Found in a wall...

coxey2000

yea. Its in good shape i even have the owener's registration card. It was a lot of luck

Sea Wolf

:o Great find.  Looks to have original everything, box, papers, band, just  :o
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

coxey2000

Is that a good thing that I have everthing and its all original

Sea Wolf

YES, do not throw any of that away, it is worth more with all the paper work, tags, box and original band.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

coxey2000

ok I also have the second box two so I'm not going to throw anything away. thanks guys for the info.

Butch

That is a late 1960's manual wind dress watch. While not worth a lot, it is NICE, and as you have the original band, paperwork, boxes, and tags, it is worth more than they normally are. It would also make a nice family heirloom if you got it serviced.

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

??? whay would anyone hide a watch in a wall!!?? nice find and so complete. unbelieveable what people will do. were there any dates etc on the warranty card?

coxey2000

No. um i took it down to the local watch shop. He told me that model number would be 1237 17j- sb. the 1237 is just a number and the 17j is 17 Jewels. then the sb is a stinless back. but he all he knew. He told me to look it up on the web. I been looking for months.lol I even called zodiac and they couldnt help.

coxey2007

IS there more info on this watch. how much do you all think it is worth

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign