News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

BWG hits a home run again!!

Started by jon p, August 20, 2010, 10:21:09 AM

jon p

my 2 sea wolfs just arrived from their visit to the hospital and i am happy to report that they have 100% recovered! my black dial i have owned since 1968 spent 42 years with  with little respect from me,i am ashamed to say. well, now it is back to its original glory and i am so pleased. my ebay white dial was a $140.00 diamond in the rough,it was VERY NASTY/DIRTY but under all the BAD crud it was very nice with a like new dial/hands and a better than average case/crystal. all original except no bracelet. drive wheeks were worn on both so he replaced them and did a good clean/adjust.the lume was dark and cleaning the dial brought that back to near original color. it only took 9 days including 2 day mailing each way!!what fantastic service from a great watchmaker--BRAVO BWG!!!!!!! he treats our watches as if they were his own. i havent figured out how to post pictures YET but i am going to. after seeing everyones collection under daily wearers mine is pretty pitiful. BUTCH, thanks for finding and sharing your watchmaker,he is a lifesaver!!!

TJW

Excellent, Jon P. !  Wear them in good health.  He resuscitated my wife's white-dial SW after its' dunking and she couldn't be happier, thus I'm happy( I'm sure you know how that works).    Regards,  TJW

reversesnobbery

Well that's exciting Jon P. Can't wait to see pics. Before and after if possible!
Jon

jon p

TJW---glad to hear BWG got your white dial running again after you gave it a bath!! i bet it doesnt go near a lake again.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign