News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Call all of the villagers.......

Started by Ultra-Vintage, September 11, 2010, 05:35:44 PM

Ultra-Vintage

......and tell them to bring both their torches and pitchforks because Frankenstein has invaded Ebay.  Check out the "RARE" vintage Zodiac Angelus chronograph offered for sale in listing: 320588999672 . ???  You have to wonder what the original idiot was thinking when he slapped this jewel together.  You have a horrible looking Zodiac redial, mated to what appears to be a 14 ligne Valjoux caliber 22 with an unmarked bridge, in an Angelus plated front/stainless back case (which I am guessing had to have originally held an Angelus caliber 210 or 215 because they are also 14 ligne).  This type of watch almost reminds me of people that don't know how to cook, but think they can "wing" their way through.  They add a little of this, and a little of that, hoping that it will turn out ok in the end.  Well, someone tried to make a watch out of this and that, and ended up with the crime against horology that you see in the listing lol

jon p

??? :o  WHEW-- what a total wreck! i cant wait to see if anyone gives .99.

jon p

;D nope, not even a .99 bid ! gee i wonder why!?

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: jon p on September 13, 2010, 09:56:05 AM
;D nope, not even a .99 bid ! gee i wonder why!?

I know.  Someone missed out on a real "gem" there! ;D

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign