News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another Gallimaufry!

Started by Butch, September 17, 2010, 02:01:31 PM

Butch

I usually do not look at 3DMPs for many reasons, but today I was doing some research on some case backs I have and came across auction 300465631521. Note that this is not only sold, but some poor dupe actually paid $750 for it. <sigh>

"How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways..." 

<Yes, I did use my Thesaurus for hodgepodge.>
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

;D so ole zodiac guru--please enlighten the unlearned masses on why this 3dmp is wrong. we need your advice!  JON P

jon p

:-[ pray tell--could it be the" novamatic "movement!? i thought zodiac was kinda spelled funny when i looked closely!! most humble grasshoppa has learned!

Butch

And what do you think about the hands?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Ha.  I was watching that one on my page just to see what it would sell for considering it's obvious issues.  I was shocked to say the least.  I guess the listing description sums it up: ( WOW )   WHAT A WATCH !!!
   :o Lol

jon p

8) 8) item #140444379801 looks a LOT better to me. the one in question has the wrong date pointer and hands dont look right, bigger and appear to have lume missing. if i was buying i think i would take the $685.00 one!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign