News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

As a connoisseur of Zodiac Glorious watches...

Started by Butch, September 30, 2010, 05:23:08 PM

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

:P :-[ i dont like roman numbers on any watch, dont really have a reason, just dont ! this doesnt look like any  i have seen.

Ultra-Vintage

As the auction says, that watch sure is stunning..... ;)  Those roman numerals are just a generic font that they can add to any watch, and alot of the dealers are having their dials done with them just because Rom Num's are popular right now.  I have seen nearly identical looking redials on Bulova, Benrus and all sorts of other names that would have originally just had a plain dial that they decided to spice up.  There is some waviness to the numerals and the word SWISS at the bottom looks like some little kid wrote it on there with a marker.  Attention to originality and detail was not this redialer's strong suit ha

jon p

ultra--i was thinking the same thing about the "swiss" on the dial!! looks like someone freehanded it as an afterthought. it is located in an odd position also. yeah, isnt it just stunning.  JON P

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign