News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

all zodiac models

Started by jon p, November 03, 2010, 12:46:15 PM

jon p

:o  check out this site--richardsjewelry.com sea wolf collection. i dont know how old this is but it is a catalog of all zodiacs models from what ever year it is.looks like 1990s, i would guess. it includes the formulas, sea wolfs, etc. man, the auto sea wolf 2s were expensive. hope you can pull it up and enjoy!!!  JON P

Butch

They are form the 90's, that is a portion of the site that is outdated and they never pulled it down. Are they still in business?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

looks like they are still there,from the looks of the web site. it has a contact us section. wonder if they have any of those zodiacs buried in the back room!? i think the zodiac catalog is really something because it IS so complete.  JON P

Sea Wolf

Jon, if you like that catalog, your going to really like the real 107 page catalog with those models and many more.

May take me a while to scan in, but maybe this month it will be posted.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

sea wolf--that sounds great, cant wait to see it, i think it is fantastic that you have an original catalog and will share it with us. oh boy oh boy, just like an early x-mas present!!!!!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign