News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Sea Wolf, right.

Started by Butch, November 10, 2010, 05:16:08 PM

Butch

::)   370455315015   ::)

nice to see the seller is honest in their presentation.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Another unwanted, unloved bezel has found a new home.............on the wrong watch lol. 

I know that seller personally, and he definitely does not know Zodiacs, but he has been in the business for a few decades so I think he probably has a good idea that the watch is not totally original. 

Sellers shouldnt hide behind the "as found, as is" policy, especially when they know that the item is not correct.

Sea Wolf

Isn't the box a Seawolf box?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

zaniac

I don't see a box?
Does this model Sea Wolf normally have a screw down crown? It looks too big for the watch, almost like a Super Sea Wolf crown.
Chris

Butch

Yeah, I dunno what box he was talking about but decided to cut him some slack for a change. (Senile!)

I am pretty sure this one is like the one in the For Sale forum I just bought with the metal bezel, red hand, and yes, screw down crown (that was stripped BTW). The plastic replacement bezel makes it tough to say for sure though.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Butch on November 11, 2010, 11:01:36 AM
Yeah, I dunno what box he was talking about but decided to cut him some slack for a change. (Senile!)

I am pretty sure this one is like the one in the For Sale forum I just bought with the metal bezel, red hand, and yes, screw down crown (that was stripped BTW). The plastic replacement bezel makes it tough to say for sure though.

It is the same one.  I have had three or four of this model before, and every one had bezel issues (the original bezel wears horribly), and all of them had a stripped crown and tube.  Is a shame, because I actually liked the hands and the blue dial for this model.  That goofy plastic bezel that someone rigged to the watch makes it look like one of the no-name base metal dive watches of that time period.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign