News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Just bought this for my Vintage Seawolf........

Started by longview65, February 09, 2011, 04:06:56 PM

longview65

I think it will look VERY good and if not.......  no biggie I'll find something else!
Its a NOS 19mm (I'll make it fit) Kreisler Genuine Sharkskin.
It will be going on this..............

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

That should look pretty nice on there.  I like the vintage genuine shark bands, and think they compliment most dive watches well.  I have a few with contrasting stitch colors on divers in my collection  ;)

TheSweetScience

That's a cool looking band and it will look vintage for sure.  If it ends up not working out definately check out a NATO Strap.  I just got one and put on my black and orange SeaWolf.  I love the look of it, also it is in keeping with vintage dive watches.  NATO straps pop up in James Bond and other spy shows and movies of the 60's and 70's.  Check out my post if you want to see it, but you can't go wrong either way.
I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own. - Muhammad Ali

dawej

I have a "military" light  green NATO strap, but lately I have been looking for a regimental NATO strap, with colors matching the light green hands. Something like this: http://www.singularstraps.se/shop/images/92/?240,240,1865302745.

Or what about this, i like the light green: 130433856468.

What one of the first two pictures on this: 140397213628.

My Seawolf could need a bit of freshing up.

jon p

how fitting--a shark skin band on a dive watch!! very nice, just dont get your SW wet ! that is SUCH a nice one, dont you just love the white dial. i  just had mine restored by BWG and recently lucked up on a JBC original jubilee bracelet i could afford.

longview65

Yeah......  I actually prefer the White dial and ceramic bezel over the Black dial and metal bezel!  Just looks better to me!

JDS (Ohio)

Great looking watch, and it looks exceptionally pristine, no brassing on bezel edge visible in the image.

I finally found a fairly decent looking enamel bezel SW myself (but in black dial).  I have to say that those bluish gray enamel bezels are exceptionally beautiful, much better in person than they usually appear in photos
John

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign