News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac World Time

Started by Lum001, March 18, 2011, 03:56:41 AM

Lum001

Picked up this Zodiac World Time recently

It has a dark gray dial and in very good condition.  With a 75B movement and stamped Aerospace on the back.  The red hand is a 24 hour hand.  Signed crown.  Has a JB Champion stainless steel mesh bracelet which is signed Zodiac.  Great watch to wear.
Here it is with 2 Rado OverPoles (world time watches also).  I imagine similar vintage

ken

jon p

beautiful watches, both the rados and the zodiac!!this is the first zodiac world time i have seen--very nice.

Sea Wolf

Very nice!  Is the band a zodiac and original to that model?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

longview65

WOW........  ya learn something new every day! I never knew Zodiac made a World Time watch!
SUPER looking!  I am wearing this little Zodiac goody today............

dawej

That shiny mesh band really makes that watch look good!

That Pepsi GMT is cool aswell. Is it just me or does that look a little Sea Wolf-inspired?

Lum001

Thanks, all.  As far as I can tell the band is an original Zodiac ss mesh band (a JB Champion, signed with Zodiac clasp) and it came with the watch .  I don't know if it was original to the watch but it fits very well.  A very nice quality band in particular with the curved lug ends. 
ken

longview65

What is the mm diameter of that watch?

Lum001

Diameter is 35.5 mm excluding crown.  Seems to be the same case as the later Aerospace GMT with the ceramic bezel, but with a bezel insert with the cities instead of 24 hours.  The 24 hour ring is printed on the edge of the dial instead.  It uses the same movement, a 75B.

Butch

The World Time and the GMT are essentially the same watch with a different bezel and dial. The WT was produced later, is much rarer, and was only available in the enamel bezel.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

longview65

Mmm?  Only 1 mm smaller in diameter from that of my GMT
As much as I love my GMT I wear it not so often as it just looks boyish on my 6 3/4" wrist! 
Guess I'm too used to wearing my Seiko divers? 

brustlhr

smithrjd

I am learning things again, I have only seen this watch with the two line Cities on the bezel, not the single line city list. Was the two line bezel watch a later version?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign