News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Hi all, new poster

Started by suinnak, March 23, 2011, 09:00:03 PM

suinnak

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question, how hard is it to get a full set of round dialed Astrographic SST hands.

Cheers,

S

Ultra-Vintage

Definitely not easy, they may be the hardest part to find for the old astros.  When they were originally made the company claimed that they would not break or warp, but as they age they actually become fragile and can split, they sometimes will warp, and are quite often scratched up by "watchmakers" that do not know what they are doing. 

So, alot of the extras have been used up, and new ones have not been made for decades.  They are out there, but lots of other people are looking for them as well....

Butch

Agreed UV. The last set I found was around the world from me. I paid $65 for the set and $18 for shipping. And this is one of the reasons that a restored Astrographic cost so much more than a POS you buy on eBay.

And then there is that totally unique crystal, with the decals on the back, that has not been made since the 1980s as well...
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign