News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Information about my Zodiac

Started by mmauldin6v92, April 03, 2011, 03:26:43 PM

mmauldin6v92

I am new to this forum and I have a question about a Zodiac watch that I own. I purchased the watch 1999 or 2000 I think, but have since lost the box and papers. This is the first watch of value that I ever purchased and it is near and dear to me, though it sees very little wrist time anymore. I am a firefighter and was wearing this during my first few years on the job and it has been in numerous fires with me so you can understand the attachment. The serial number (the one I can find on the case back)206.11.01. I am interested in any information folks might have about this watch, manufacture date, quartz movement identification, etc. In addition I am interested in Zodiac's recent history. Thank you guys so much.

Mark

Sea Wolf

Welcome aboard!

The catalog I have describes your watch as the following:

The Silver Point is meant for use in competition.  Pure bred and sturdy, it combines originality and sporting tradition.
The salient feature of this line is a rotating bezel enhanced by 6 polished and engraved catches.  These make for easy operation
and exact setting even when wearing gloves.

Stainless steel case.  Unidirectional turning bezel 0-60 minutes.  Screw-in crown.  Quartz movement with calendar.
Mineral glass.  Steel bracelet.
Available in four sizes.

You have the larest size version.
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

welcome!! i have the exact watch i bought used a couple of years ago. it is quartz ,7 jewel eta swiss movement, same look and movement used in the quartz TAGS made around the same period of time. it IS a nice watch, it feels comfortable and wears well. i wear mine a lot. value is low on these becausse so many collectors want automatics, not quartz. in excellent shape.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign