News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Ohhhhhhhhh the Blasphemy of it all

Started by longview65, April 28, 2011, 04:28:59 PM

longview65

I think I have decided to have the case only on this watch Aluminum Oxide blasted and keep the bezel, crown and screw off back as is!
I think it would look super!
I took of the S/S band and am expecting a Black Sharkskin today or soon and I'll put that on!  ;D

jon p

8) sounds like a good look for this one, probably will look good, and you are not" messing up" a valuable watch. i own 2 of these and even though they are quartz i really do like them and wear them a lot. lets see it when its finished. how long is the metal bracelet? is it in good shape and do you want to sell it??  JON P

longview65

As to the bracelet.......  you know.....  I'm not sure at this point in time whether to keep it or not!
I like having the original bands as if I ever sell a watch having the original is a BIG plus!
The band size fits my 6 3/4 wrist and I have ONE spare link for it!  Its really in very decent condition.
My E-mail addy is listed so if you want to send me one perhaps we can discuss the matter further?
I'm NOT saying I'd want an "arm and a leg" for it BUT you do know the Originals are pretty near impossible to find!

jon p

it would probably be a little too tight for me, i appreciate it! jon p

longview65

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign