News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Old Zodiac Building - July 2006

Started by Butch, August 28, 2009, 07:04:05 AM

Butch

Good day,

I am from Le Locle and I've just bought the ex-zodiac building (photo in attachment)

Thanks a lot for your website. I've learned quite a bit from you even though I am from the city where zodiac has its roots.

with kind regards
Claudio Colagrossi

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

JDS (Ohio)

Quote from: Butch on August 28, 2009, 07:04:05 AM
Good day,

I am from Le Locle and I've just bought the ex-zodiac building (photo in attachment)

Thanks a lot for your website. I've learned quite a bit from you even though I am from the city where zodiac has its roots.

with kind regards
Claudio Colagrossi

Cool!!!  A shame the pre-Fossil folks aren't still in there, cranking away.  I thought I might get a chance to go to Le Locle this year for my company (I've been supporting a branch in Le Locle), but travel restrictions put the kibosh on that.  I was hoping to at least drive by and find where they had been, and get a photo if possible.
John

poulbrix

Quote from: Butch on August 28, 2009, 07:04:05 AM
Good day,

with kind regards
Claudio Colagrossi

Hi Butch,

Wow that is cool. Thanks for the picture.

Did Mr Colagrossi say what he was going to do with the building?

I bet that there are still a lot of Zodiac stuff in there, left behind from the Calame family.

Poul

stroudart

Claudio, per l'amore di Dio non cambiare nulla! Claudio, for the Love of god don't change anything! Ben

Grossisten

Did you ever hear from this guy again? I wonder if he still owns it.

Butch

Grossisten

Thanks. Last year I visited and it was under renovation to be converted to shared offices of some sort. My guess is its different people owning it now.

And thank you once more for this site, once you start exploring there is a lot of valuable information.

Butch

I am very glad to hear you are enjoying the site!

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign