News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

18k 1940's Chrono?

Started by Sea Wolf, July 21, 2011, 06:05:58 PM

Sea Wolf

# 330591567193

This looks pretty nice.  Is this the original dial?  Anyone seen this model before?
webmaster
VintageZodiacs.com

Contact me for any technical issues related to the website.

jon p

:agreei :agreei     WOW--this IS a nice one! not a every day wearer, too fragile and EXPENSIVE to repair. great case/dial, looks all original aged but not wrecked. 18kt solid gold case is exceptional. i guess this one will sell for close to a grand. any other guesses out there?!

L. Ocle

Hi. Be careful with watches like this. You can find these unsigned Landeron movements under a lot of brands. And not always the dials, even having this inner dust back signed, are original. Plus they may be what we here in Spain call Italian Cases; I mean, gold, but really thin and not solid, but hollow, lugs; they break with anything and they -the gold parts- may weight no more than 7-8 grams. They were made in Italy because Spanish manufacturers then did not have the skill to make hollow lugs. I can't be sure this is one of those without watching it live, but sometimes is better not to be too optimistic when faced one of them.

What doesn't mean that it may be  really beautiful...

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign