News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another auction that

Started by incountry, December 10, 2014, 10:44:53 PM

incountry

WASN"T really an auction!  Although this is a Zodiac "homage" that we had been discussing in Butch's previous "WTH ?" post, surprisingly the bidding on it was up to $322 on December 8th.  Out of curiosity I checked today and the message from eekbay reads "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".   :confused

Butch

You forgot to add in the auction number.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

incountry

Quote from: Butch on December 11, 2014, 07:28:41 AM
You forgot to add in the auction number.

I could say I was testing the telepathic powers of the members but the simple answer is  :shuc  331405462515

incountry

Although the listing states 0 bids click on the bid tab and you'll have a good laugh when you see the numbers. There's a bid in there for 500 GBP which equals about $780 US !!    :#Laf     331405462515   :raygun

Butch

"private listing -- bidders' identities protected"

I was selling on eBay for the better part of 15 years before I quit that. I could never see the value of a private listing that did not show the bidders names. And it used to show the bidders real registered names. The only reason I could think of would be so that I could have a relative, friend, or even an employee do some shill bidding for me on the auction. I mean, what do I care if the bidders names are shown or not? Why do I, the seller need to "protect their identities"? Can anyone else see the value in have a private listing (auction)? I am NOT saying that is what this seller was doing.

Kudos to this seller for adding in an explanation of his "A SELDOM WORN "HOMAGE" ZODIAC DIVE WATCH" because I had no clue that he had assembled a watch from parts and was offering it up honestly as that.

---------------------------------
On 24-Nov-14 at 21:13:36 GMT, seller added the following information:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - THIS WATCH IS A HOMAGE TO A ZODIAC DIVER RED DOT. IT IS ASSEMBLED FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS AND IS POWERED BY AN ETA SWISS MOVEMENT. BIDDERS SHOULD VALUE ACCORDINGLY.
----------------------------------
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

incountry

---------------------------------
On 24-Nov-14 at 21:13:36 GMT, seller added the following information:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - THIS WATCH IS A HOMAGE TO A ZODIAC DIVER RED DOT. IT IS ASSEMBLED FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS AND IS POWERED BY AN ETA SWISS MOVEMENT. BIDDERS SHOULD VALUE ACCORDINGLY.
----------------------------------

As far as the seller adding the explanation; that did not happen until our own Jon P sent him a nasty gram pointing out a few problems in the listing.   ::)

jon p

:SB: :#Clapping :#Censored         i just couldnt take it any longer, i had to say something. i was very polite but to the POINT!!!!!       :#C :rofl :#rant

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign