News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

A Zodiac Sick Woof!

Started by Butch, April 09, 2011, 03:36:59 PM

Butch

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

That watch has it all!  Something borrowed, something new, something.....  ;)

jon p

:P :P :P   OMG--a custom model SW, i just have to bid on this beauty---i will have the only one of these!!!

Butch

jon p

one of these in the world is one too many for sure! i think i have figured it out, it is the spy model sea wolf, note the dial is wearing a disguise.    ::) ::)  ;D

futuristfan

Tell me about it. I am the stupid chump that bought it. :'(   It's not been dispatched yet. My own noob error but maybe I can get my cash back?

That will teach me Should have joined here earlier

Cheers
Dean

jon p

8) DEAN,  dont beat yourself to death, i have been guility of the same thing in the past, it is just a part of becoming a sharper/smarter collector!!! i bought a TAG years ago at a pawn shop which turned out to be a replica, man was my face red when i noticed the screw off back turned out to be a snap on!! looks like you may have some recorse from what the seller said in his listing, just be extra nice and try for a 7 day refund. the watch looks very good as it is, it is just not all original. for 125.00 you will STILL  have a NICE vintage automatic watch, that is STILL A ZODIAC. just my 2 cents worth, for what its worth! welcome to our forum, please use "i saw it on the internet " in the future, you have a lot of zodiac knowledge to draw from here. see the gallery section " zodiacs that never were".  your friend, JON P

futuristfan

Well I have contacted the seller. It could be as I explained to him that he was unaware & has sold the watch in good faith. If it comes to the crunch I will suck it up & keep it as a reminder not to be to hasty in the future. The one great thing to come from this is finding this excellent site. I have received some sage advice from Butch ( Thank You). I have only recently become aware of Zodiacs through finding a nice Astrographic on a UK watch forum and this has fired my interest. I have added an Oceanaire & V–Wolf from the latest Fossil incarnation of the brand not the same appeal as the original Swiss but still a great build quality to them. But as my watch interests are more vintage I have been looking to add a few older Zodiacs. Having browsed the gallery section it confirms to me that they had some stunning collections. I hope to spend a lot more time here and learn from you guy's & avoid the same noob error in the future.

Regards
Dean

Edit. The seller has refunded me with no problem so that's something in his favour although I note he has relisted.

Thanks Jon. I will in future use this valuable resource  :D

Butch

Yes, it has been re-listed: 110676223040

I am sure you gave him some valid true reasons for wishing not to go through with the deal. Funny that none of those reasons made it into the new auction's description, but then, I am not really surprised.

Butch

It's going to sell today, it is already at $95. Maybe we will have a new member this weekend.

jon p

butch, i think it will probably go over the century mark! hope you are correct about a new member.

jon p

:o  SOLD---- $122.00!! see dean, dont beat yourself anymore.   

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign