News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Another example of pricing by prior eBay sales

Started by Butch, May 23, 2012, 06:30:35 PM

Butch

I mean, REALLY??? She says she is not a watch person. And she recommends it be serviced. So, where in the hell does the FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE dollar price come from then?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

L. Ocle

To be honest, these sellers so fond of this "no international bidders please" thing, are not that clever, because the only way to sell at this price is benefiting from euro or other money exchange rates... and finding a desperate collector, also.

Butch

I don't even think letting EU people bid will enable them to get THAT price.   ;)

But your point is well taken. I am not sure why sellers do not do business internationally. Now that one can ship everything online, through several sites I might add, there is no reason to exclude them. I used to exclude them on my eBay sale, if it meant a trip to the post office, but I no longer exclude them. And I never have excluded them for my site sales.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

dmh

Quote from: Butch on May 24, 2012, 07:43:42 AM
I don't even think letting EU people bid will enable them to get THAT price.   ;)

But your point is well taken. I am not sure why sellers do not do business internationally. Now that one can ship everything online, through several sites I might add, there is no reason to exclude them. I used to exclude them on my eBay sale, if it meant a trip to the post office, but I no longer exclude them. And I never have excluded them for my site sales.

I think it must be fear that keeps sellers from selling internationally. Maybe, they don't know how or afraid to fill out customs forms. Suits me fine, since it means less competition for me. More than 1/3 of my ebay sales go overseas. If the Post Office will take it, I'll ship it.
Best,
dmh

L. Ocle

Thanks from an intn'l bidder, dmh...

What's you ebay seller id?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign