News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Really? REALLY???

Started by Butch, August 14, 2012, 05:38:27 PM

Butch

I though about purchasing this, BUT I had a question. And when I went to ask it the seller has his account set to refuse all questions. So I will keep my money in my pocket.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

zaniac

He must have fixed it, Butch because it allows me to ask a question and there are two other questions at the bottom of the ad from today. Unless he blocks questions from you only ;)
Chris

Butch

THAT is always a distinct possibility. Anyway, after the first bid, the $350 BIN price was gone. Why would someone BID $333 when they could have bought it for $350? Ah well.

zaniac

Yeah, if you're going to spend $333, what's another $17? Dumb, but I see it often.
What's with the matte finish on the dial? I've only seen them in gloss.
Chris

Butch

C'mon man, it's just poor photography skills. Or bad lighting. Like my pictures.

My grandpa used to say, "Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see."

;)

Butch

Come to think of it, I wonder if the email problem was an eBay FU and not the seller settings... Monday I was updating one of my auctions with some pictures and eBay was doing some stupid shit then.

zaniac

Yeah, Monday ebay was definitely screwed up. Most of the photos in different ads wouldn't show up.
He mentions the matte finish on the dial in the description or I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it.
Chris

Cobber

An ebay SNAFU is probably the culprit.  I tried sending a question to a different seller and kept getting the verification code wrong which was hardly confusing.  I finally tried the "listen to the numbers" option which gave me a set of numbers completely different from what was being shown but worked nonetheless. 

Butch

Yeah, I have had to listen to the numbers for about a year now.

And you guys want me to READ the ad? Dunno about the matte finish, but the dial looks original to me. Looked again, maybe light aged?

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign