News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Heuer made Clebar? WOW

Started by poulbrix, May 15, 2015, 05:42:37 PM

Butch

Paul, I am sure BWG will weigh in here but a quick look at that linj offers no proof that I found.

Oh! Wait! Humor!!! I get it!!!!  ;o)

Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

poulbrix

Sorry Butch, I forgot to add the link by Hodinkee, which is the number one website for watches.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/some-quick-picks-from-a-patek-3670a-to-a-rolex-submariner-reference-6538-with-whole-kit-and-caboodle

Scroll down for the first watch:

"This Clebar chronograph features a beautiful panda dial and a great Valjoux 72 movement. It is believed to be a "Poor Man's Heuer" made under contract by Heuer for Clebar"

Ultra-Vintage

Makes sense, considering that the Heuer brand can be attributed to everything that has ever been accomplished in the horological world. 

If there was a milestone in watchmaking.......you can thank Heuer.  If there was ever a watch with a really cool look/style.......you can thank Heuer.  If you happen to see an old watch, any old watch......it was likely secretly made by Heuer, so you can thank them on that too. 

Essentially Heuer is the "Chuck Norris" of the watch world, they have accomplished it all and there is nothing that they cannot do.  To look into the dial of a Heuer watch is like looking into the face of god.........

:twothumbsup

incountry

UV, you left out the sundial. Didn't Huer invent that too???  :lafing

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: incountry on May 17, 2015, 09:03:49 PM
UV, you left out the sundial. Didn't Huer invent that too???  :lafing

You are right, I forgot that one!  Any device that has ever been used to tell time........you can thank Heuer.

;)

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign