News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac Seawolf Purchase

Started by pmcinerny, October 31, 2015, 04:13:13 PM

pmcinerny

Hello everyone,
I am fairly early into watch collecting and, after buying a Zodiac Red dot diver (not sure the real name, but I call it that) I fell in love with the brand. I just purchased a seawolf on Ebay and wanted to get your thoughts. I know it is in rough shape, but that is the kind I could afford. I have it at the watchmaker now to overhaul the movement, but I was hoping you guys could fill me on detail about this model in particular. I want to fix it up, but I want to make sure that when I do I am looking for the right parts. I am a stickler for the authentic.

http://imgur.com/a/xUpau

Any info on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Also, if anyone know where I could find a new bezel for my red dot diver let me know, mine is is horrible shape. Here is the diver. http://i.imgur.com/E3iyi8D.jpg

NOT ENOUGH WRIST TIME

Welcome to VZ :

Parts watches could be your only hope or a restored bezel........ also hard to source.

Hit the WWW and look for watch guys whom specialize in Vintage Zodiacs and parts they may have on hand.

Keep looking here, one or both might pop - up for  sale.

Good Luck and one or both will show up eventually.

Butch

If you send me an email I will give you the contact info for BWG. He is the only one that can help you with this. It may take a while for him to find the parts but he will. People just do not realize what it takes to restore 20, 40, or even 60 year old watches.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign