Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: New to the world of Zodiacs and looking for a working cheap one  (Read 1384 times)

Offline TheWatcher

I own a couple of vintage watches but no Zodiacs.......... until today! :-)  A friend of mine has been bugging me to search and find a working Zodiac of any model for around 100 Euro/ 150 USD. In my search for one I came across a Glorious model that was out of his budget but caught my eye, so I bought it. It arrived this morning and I've been wearing it all day. It is a stunning watch.
So my quest for my mate continues. If anyone knows of a work Zodiac for little monet let me know. I missed out on the Custom that was in the for sale section. :-(

Offline Butch

• My postings are my personal opinons based on 25 years of collecting Zodiacs and the reference materials in my possession.
  • Global Moderator
  • Butch@VintageZodiacs.com
    • Zodiac Watch Research
Re: New to the world of Zodiacs and looking for a working cheap one
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:23:34 PM »
Nice catch on the Glorious anyway. Did the seller tell you when it was last serviced?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Offline TheWatcher

Re: New to the world of Zodiacs and looking for a working cheap one
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 07:54:39 AM »
Apologies about my spelling and grammar above!  :what Only noticed it now!

He was an American seller (shop) and said that the watch had just been fully serviced, oiled and timed. And it hasn’t lost a beat since I put it on yesterday. I’ll take some snaps of it and post them up.

Copyright 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information | Privacy Policy | About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign