Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: New member - 1st Zodiac watch pics  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Manxman500

New member - 1st Zodiac watch pics
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:37:37 PM »
Hi all,

Just joined the forum today and thought I'd post you some photos of the zodiac chronograph I have just purchased on the old flea bay. Perhaps some of you saw this watch advertised there. Please forgive me here, as I am a total noob when it comes to vintage watches and zodiacs, but I believe it is a 60s two register tachymeter chronograph zodiac. It was advertised as having a Zodiac 59 17 Jewel movement  (a Valjoux 7733 movement). I was a little suspicious of the dial with the white rectangular background around the Zodiac brand lettering, but in the end I just didn't care as I liked the watch enough and the movement looked sensational.

Please let me know your thoughts and if I you have any information on the model and or dial please let me know thank you.

Kind regards,
Charles

Offline jmh86325

Re: New member - 1st Zodiac watch pics
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 10:53:31 PM »
 :welc

very nice

Offline Manxman500

Re: New member - 1st Zodiac watch pics
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 10:57:54 PM »
Thanks, yes love it too. There's a pic of a very similar two register in the gallery section but the zodiac branding doesn't have the white background...perhaps repainted on mine? Seems unusual that's all.

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign