Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Author Topic: Zodiac Kingline caseback  (Read 1460 times)

Offline evghenii

• VZ Team
Zodiac Kingline caseback
« on: March 27, 2016, 05:02:31 AM »
Hello!
Today I opened my watch and noticed an inscription inside the сaseback: modele depose JB. Its french, but Iam not understand the sense and never saw this in another zodiacs. May be somebody help me? :helpme

Offline Cobber

• VZ Team
Re: Zodiac Kingline caseback
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
Hi Evg...,
As this is a really old post, you've probably already figured this out.  I was searching Kingline here this morning and stumbled on your question and was curious as well.
The "modele depose" just means the case is a registered design.  I assume this provided some sort of protection against copies of the case.  I suspect the J * B stamp is the hallmark of the case manufacturer.  I tried searching to figure out who that might be but didn't find anything to report.
Funny thing though, I did a search on "modele depose J B watch" and the first several images that popped up had identical cases to your Zodiac but the dials had a couple different names I have never heard of before.

CopyrightŠ 2019, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

Advertising Information  |  Privacy Policy  |  About Us 

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign