News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

New to the world of Zodiacs and looking for a working cheap one

Started by TheWatcher, July 18, 2012, 06:36:41 PM

TheWatcher

I own a couple of vintage watches but no Zodiacs.......... until today! :-)  A friend of mine has been bugging me to search and find a working Zodiac of any model for around 100 Euro/ 150 USD. In my search for one I came across a Glorious model that was out of his budget but caught my eye, so I bought it. It arrived this morning and I've been wearing it all day. It is a stunning watch.
So my quest for my mate continues. If anyone knows of a work Zodiac for little monet let me know. I missed out on the Custom that was in the for sale section. :-(

Butch

Nice catch on the Glorious anyway. Did the seller tell you when it was last serviced?
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

TheWatcher

Apologies about my spelling and grammar above!  :what Only noticed it now!

He was an American seller (shop) and said that the watch had just been fully serviced, oiled and timed. And it hasn't lost a beat since I put it on yesterday. I'll take some snaps of it and post them up.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign