News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

SOLD! - Zodiac Watch for Sale - Triple Date Moon Phase

Started by DAVEmmett, January 12, 2015, 10:45:09 AM

DAVEmmett

I work for a Disabled American Veterans "Trift" Store in Prescott, AZ.  We recently acquired a Zodiac watch which we have every reason to believe is real.  The watch is working. A person we deal with who is knowledgeable thinks it is real but that the crown has been replaced.  He did not (and I have no way of) remove the back. It appears to be excellent quality by weight and design.  It has a second hand that sweeps and the watch doesn't tick.  I thought this would be a good place to ask whether A). It is authentic and B). if anyone wants to buy it here for a reasonable price.  If in fact it is believed to be a genuine Zodiac, We are asking $425.00, USPS Priority Shipping Included, payment accepted via Paypal.  You can use debit or credit cards there if you don't have a Paypal account.  I will email a link that will make payment easy. I will not ship outside the US unless it is military APO/FPO. If the majority opinion here is that it is fake; I will take it down and buy it myself.  I will not dignify any posts with the gist of "I think it's a fake but I'll give you $20.00 for it." with a response.   

I have posted good and clear pictures of it and will answer any questions I possible can.  We are a legitimate 501(c)(4) Non Profit helping Veterans in Northern Arizona for over 50 years.  We are easy to find, aren't going anywhere, and have no wish to sell anyone a fake watch at a real price.  Any help we can get here in determining authenticity and/or selling it is deeply appreciated and will help United States Veterans. Thank you very much for your time.

Emmett J. Whalen, Adjutant
DAV Chapter 16, Prescott, AZ

Butch

Dave, that is a real Zodiac from the 60's or the 70's, probably the latter. You have a very reasonable price on it and I expect it will be sold very shortly. Good luck!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

DAVEmmett

Butch, thank you so much!  Oh, and my name is Emmett, I work for the DAV.  ^-^

jmh86325

DAVEmmett

The watch was indeed sold to Jose! I'm not sure how to delete the post, but I want to thank Butch and Jose for helping us help Veterans!  You guys rock! If we ever come across another nice Zodiac; I know RIGHT where to go!

Emmett

jmh86325

thanks Emmentt...or can I call you dave... :coolsmiley2

yoohoo  :BGW:,  you have a package coming soon

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign