News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

odd looking sea wolf

Started by jon p, July 09, 2010, 11:01:43 AM

jon p

:-\ :-\ take a look at bay ##380247887379-- from my limited knowledge this one looks like it may be made up from a lot of odd parts.the bezel ,hands including red second hand and on dial 17 jewels,incabloc. movement looks right, but case shape and screw on back dont. i am truly stumped on this, any comments out there??  JON

Ultra-Vintage

No, this is a legitimate Seawolf model (I am sure that Butch could tell you the exact years that it was produced).  I have had 3 of them in my collection at one point or another, but the style really never grew on me and I have sold all of them.  Was a durable screw back and crown model, with a nice automatic movement.  I sold my last one a few months back on Ebay, it had a brilliant blue dial on it that was mint, but like all of those that I have seen the bezel printing was pretty worn.  The bezels themselves hold up well, but the printing wears off rather easily, not a good design in terms of reliability.  The hands are original, I did still have 2 or three complete NOS blue or black dials and hand sets around here somewhere......

jon p

:o i knew someone would have info about this one--THANKS!!!!! it sold for $170.00, not too bad since it was original. it was SO different from SWs i had seen before i was confused, to say the least. i am new to collecting zodiacs so i am very careful when i see an odd one. thanks again,  JON P

Butch

Yeah, I posted a 1975 Catalog picture in here somewhere on those.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

thanks butch,looks like a watch from the 70s!! jon

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign