News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Found a Zodiac watch on eBay and I think its from the 70s. Does it look real?

Started by theguy1991, August 23, 2010, 09:20:35 PM

theguy1991

Sorry for uploading the pictures

Thats the item id # on ebay

The seller is wanting $99 for it. Is it worth that much?

jon p

welcome to the forum. nice quartz zodiac in what looks to be very fine condition. looks more like the LATE 80s/ early 90s, but i may not be correct.maybe another member can shed a little more light on the subject. since it is a dress quartz model value is low, so maybe you can pick up a nice wearer at a low price. JON P

Butch

Jon is correct on this one. If you do not have permission from the owner to post those pictures, please remove them and just reference the auction number for people to look at, not a link please. Thx.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

jon p

do you have the ebay item #? i wonder what gives with the date, looks like the watch is running but date is between 2&3 at 4:00. problem with the date changing?  JON P

jon p

before i would consider buying it i WOULD question the seller about the date display. i wonder why it is between dates at 4:00?? the value depends only on how bad you want it and do you want to spend on it. it is a personal thing only you can decide. i like the quartz models but feel 100.00 is too high, to bad he doesnt have a make offer. if the date isnt working properly STAY AWAY FROM IT ! hope this helps.  JON P

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign