News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Nice redial for a change!

Started by Butch, December 24, 2010, 02:12:55 PM

Butch

I could get nit picky but I could live with this one!
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Ultra-Vintage

That is definitely better!  Not the ones that look like "I could have done a better job myself" that we usually see.

Butch

If this seller has a redialer willing to listen, he could make money doing redials for Zodiac collectors. I know him and bought a Rado Starliner from him. He is in South Korea, hence the shipping costs.

This is without a doubt one of the best redials I have ever seen on a Zodiac. With a couple small tweaks it could have been perfect. But, who knows, he might have bought it like this and not even know the redialer.

jon p

very impressive redial ! really looks good to my untrained eye. i think this is the seller i bought a rado silver star from a while back--a very sharp one, silver dial with original bracelet in near mint condition. i am looking for one with the 2 tone black dial but havent run up on one in excellent  shape yet. rados are generally kinda weird looking but i think they hit the mark with the silver star, very clean/uncluttered look but classy.  merry x-mas to everyone!!!!!!!!

Butch

jon p

nice one butch. the silver star is completely different.with a 2 level dial,raised around the edge.

Butch

I just saw one! They are pretty cool, esp. with the diamond markers. Thanks man!

I have a "modern" 1990's Mido Oceanstar with the diamond markers like this, but not the 2 level dial.

jon p

BUTCH--wait til you see the black/white dial, it IS AWESOME, it is on my wish list for sure. at least the rados are low priced for a quality watch. the one on ebay now is very nice for 130.00. i had mine cleaned when i bought it and it keeps excellent time. try it you will like it!!!

Ultra-Vintage

Quote from: Butch on December 25, 2010, 09:04:11 AM
If this seller has a redialer willing to listen, he could make money doing redials for Zodiac collectors. I know him and bought a Rado Starliner from him. He is in South Korea, hence the shipping costs.

This is without a doubt one of the best redials I have ever seen on a Zodiac. With a couple small tweaks it could have been perfect. But, who knows, he might have bought it like this and not even know the redialer.

I still hold out hope that we can find that "type" of redialer......

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign