News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Zodiac box

Started by dawej, January 18, 2011, 08:09:53 PM

dawej

Hi
Saw this one on a local site. Looks pretty decent. Wich model was this released with? Looks pretty comfortable for my SeaWolf to rest in...

Butch

That was probably for a dress watch as the boxes for the Sea Wolf was clearly marked as such.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

Oliver

Aaah, have exactly the same one. Saw it for sale on a watch site and bought it for a very good price.
Wish I had the correct one for my Sea Wolves though ...

Ultra-Vintage

I am surprised that I have not see more of this style of box floating around.  In 2006 or 2007, a dealer friend of mine acquired almost 450 of these that were complete with inner/outer box and booklets (no watch though obviously) from a single estate.  They were all NOS, never used.  Never quite found out what the story was behind them, or where he ended up selling them to.  I expected Ebay to be flooded with them after that, but not too many have really showed up since that time.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign