News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Very early Sea Wolf

Started by VinSW, January 22, 2024, 09:25:01 AM

VinSW

I had never seen the Zodiac logo printed on the rotor before. I asked my watchmaker  "is this a legit Sea Wolf?" He replied that it is a very early one, a 2nd or 3rd generation. I bought it Immediately. It has an A. Shild 1624 movement, which i found interesting. I had him service it, asked him again about its approximate year made, he said to ask on Vintage Zodiacs.

So... Any ideas or information you can give me on dating this Sea Wolf would be great. Thank you!
Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

jmh86325

VinSW

Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is.

Grossisten

If its a 20 ATM case its most likely from after 1958. It appears - but it's not confirmed -  that the first 20ATM version was seen at the Basel Fair that year - and it is certainly in ads etc from 1959 and onwards. I'm unsure if that was this exact version, you would need to dig further into the archives to decide.

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign