News:

Most photos can not be viewed without registering for a free membership.

Main Menu
Be an informed Zodiac Collector. Check out the Vintage Zodiac Catalogs Website

Band width for Astrographic

Started by slkmeister, December 02, 2009, 05:28:53 PM

slkmeister

Hi

I just purchased a nice Astrographic  with a square case.  The bracelet is original but too short by at least an inch for my average sized wrist.  I need to have it lengthened  (if that is possible) or replaced.  If anyone knows where I might be able to have the band repaired or find a replacement I would be grateful.  It looks like the width of the band at the case is either 23 or 24mm.  Any idea which number is correct?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

jon p

8) 8)  STEVE--if it is the original bracelet you will probably never run up on additional links for it. my suggestion for a quick fix so you can wear it is get an extender. on ebay put in watch band extender and it will pull them all up. you will need some metric calipers to do your measuring--not expensive on ebay or at a hardware store. good luck--keep us posted on how it goes.also, a complete new band is another quick fix. maybe one of the other guys can help with the band size on your watch.   JON

Squinky

Steve, if the band is marked NSA on the back of the clasp I may have spare links for your band. Let me know - thanks - Bill

Butch

Steve, I just measured mine and it takes a 24 MM band.
Collecting Zodiacs is not for the meek; be an educated collector.
Click below to see our subscription service and support the web sites.

slkmeister

Thank you for all your help.  I just purchased a NOS NSA band from Squinky.  The only thing that would make it better is an original clasp with the Zodiac logo.  At least I can wear the watch now and the band looks beautiful.  Maybe a clasp will turn up in the future.

jon p

;D glad you found your band--sure makes a big difference doesnt it! keep looking--the clasps do show up every so often.  JON

Copyright • 2022, All Rights Reserved. This site may not be reproduced.
By accessing this web site you agree to not take any images for use on any other web sites.

• Advertising Information • | • Privacy Policy • | • About Us

Visit the Zodiac manufacture's web site at www.zodiacwatches.com for all your post-1990 Zodiac needs.
This web site is not affiliated with Fossil, Inc, current Zodiac brand owners

Website by Face Forward Studios

Clebar Watches
Zodiac Sign